Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Honey......I'm Home!!

Well we are officialy in our new house! It's very exciting and scary at the same time. We absolutely love our house. It has everything that I wanted in our house....covered front and back porch, laundry room in the house (not in the garage), and a garden tub. I got it all!! It will take us a while to get situated. We had our bedroom furniture delivered Sat. along with the mattress, chair and tables for the living room. Today the couch and love seat will be delivered. We are on the long road of accumulating stuff for the house. Frog's mom took me shopping to get some basics on Sunday and we greatly appreciate that! Once we get situated, we are definitely going to have everybody over to come check it out!!! I have the up most respect for homeowners now!!

1 comment:

Aimee' said...

It was so nice to see you at Erin's wedding!! Congrats on all the goodness in your life!