Thursday, July 16, 2009

I was informed that I should pay more attention to my blog and a little less time on Farmtown.....im not going to lie......I think im addicted!! How am I supposed to get any real work done when there is work to be done at the farm!!!! Im a LOSER!!!!!


Anywho....here are a few pics with my new waterproof,shockproof, and freezeproof camera! (can you tell i am a lil excited about the new purchase??? I mean....it was a sensable purchase as much as we are on the water!!






This is what happens when you live on the same street as a few of your friends and tequila is involved!



My mom and my brother. Moms hair is kinda funky!!


My brother again.....i think the baldness is good!


A friend of mine showed me this in the internet.....These are the ones I made for the 4th of July party. Turned out good, but i ran out of yellow jellybeans!!



Me and my babe!!





This is the little surfer girl Kori....didnt thnk she would do it......but she proved us all WRONG!!
Ok well I will try and keep up on my blog per the request of a friend....ah -hem..Erin!

2 comments:

Aimee' said...

yay you posted! im addicted to farmtown too but im waaay behind

Erin said...

finally you posted!! great pics!!!